A little about me: I'm in my early 40s, married, four kids, and I live in North Carolina. I grew up in Mississippi. After high school I did four years in the Marine Corps. Currently employed in a mom-and-pop drive-thru (that is to say, "fast food"). KISS is my favorite band, and Charles Bukowski is my favorite writer. I read a lot. I'll expound on these bits and more in the future.
I should point out that I was born in 1969, way back in the 20th century, so I have a certain outlook on things that many of you fine people probably don't have growing up in the 21st century. You may agree with things I write, you may disagree. That's all well and good. As long as I don't bore you. :)
What will you read about? Books. Music. Movies. Some politics and current events. Idiocy. Plenty of idiocy. Pretty much all the same things that other people post on their blogs.
Warning: It's very likely that I'll cuss a good bit on here, so if you don't like colorful language you may want to go elsewhere.
Okay, I guess that's it for now. Wish me luck and I'll wish you luck, too. Talk to y'all later.
No comments:
Post a Comment